Calling for reunion celebrations is one of greatest times of the year in which friends and relatives are called to come from other states for union celebrations. Basically it is a way of family gathering and relatives come from other states join reunion parties and celebrations and share their experiences, incidents and recipes as well. Reunion is not limited to just family and relatives but it can also be friend’s reunion, class reunion, office reunion etc. Following are several of reasons for celebrating reunion parties and gatherings.
- Seeing the loved ones after long time
- Enjoy celebrations
- Enjoy food and fellowship
- Remind the old memories
Lots of things are arranged on the occasion of reunion whether it is for family, friends, office colleagues etc. Special food recipes are prepared, music is arranged, reunion games are played together, outing programs are arranged and it is tried to have lots of fun, excitement and enjoyment in reunion parties. First of all reunion letters are arranged to write to the individuals who have to call to come and join reunion celebrations. There is no specific day or date for celebrating reunion parties as you can select day and date of your own choice to celebrate reunion parties.
Reunion letter can be said an invitation but it is not limited to just invitation as it can be a way of memorizing friends and family members to join reunion celebrations as were celebrated in the past year. Some families keep the date and day same for reunion parties of every year and they just have to memorize their friends and family members about this amazing day is coming to have fun and enjoyment. Family members can arrange things like games, food recipes, gifts, travelling arrangements and other lots of things to bring to the reunion party. As reunion letter can be written in personal relationships and for professional fellowship hence it would be somehow different in its body part. Other contents of reunion letter will be same like name and address of the individuals to whom you are going to write reunion letter, your name and address, date, subject of letter etc.
Writing reunion letter for personal relations or for professional fellowship is also different in the way you have to use decent and professional like wording in professional reunion letters. In personal relations, you don’t have to be such professional, limited and short as well. You can write reunion invitation or letter in a frank manner just to memorize your loved one to come and join your reunion celebrations. In fact, all business related or professional related documents and letters need to keep in professional manner and you cannot be so frank in writing such letters. Whatever the way and format you chose to write reunion letter, it must accomplish all requirements, basics and contents of reunion letter so that there may not occur any confusion or mishap at the time of reunion or in arrival of your loved ones and friends.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Reunion Letter created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Sample Reunion Letter,
Related Sample Letters
- Birthday Invitation Letter Birthday is one of most important and exciting day comes in everyone’s life. Each person tries his/her best to make this day more special and memorable. Lots of activities are done at birthday celebrations that may include cutting birthday cake, enjoying special food recipes, games, party favors, gifts and presents are given, music and other fun activities. Arrangement of birthday […]
- Sample Appreciation Letter Appreciation letter is such an important document or letter that is frequently written in our personal as well professional life. This letter can also be said an alternate of thank you letter or letter of acknowledgment. You have to write this letter for thanking, appreciating and acknowledging others for any of good things i.e. gifts, favors, actions done for you. Appreciation letter […]
- Sympathy and Condolence Letter Condolence letter is written to the individuals who have lost any of their loved ones i.e. friends, relative or any one in office or workplace. This letter is must to write for joining people in their grief and sorrow. Condolence letter would be great source of comfort and sympathy for that person who is grieving for death of any of his/her loved ones. Importance of condolence letter […]
- Sample Break Up Letter Break up letter is accomplished in personal relationships of love and affection especially among boys and girls. Break up letter is written to say good bye to your boy friend or girl friend, lover etc. Writing this letter can be said a good way of breaking up your relationship forever. Break up letter is written in such a situation when you don’t want to face your lover i.e. boy […]
- Farewell Letter When you change your present position or place, it is foremost obligation on your part to write a farewell letter having the tinge of softness and heart-warmth in order to tender good bye to your close friends, Akins or loved ones. Usually a farewell letter is written on the occasion when you are having graduation from college, when you are changing your job and even when have to leave […]
- Sample Invitation Letter to Friend for a Birthday Party If you are planning a birthday party for yourself or one of your friends, you need invite people or more specifically, friends of the birthday person who will celebrate this occasion with him. You can either invite the friends by calling them but when you want to be more formal, you can invitation letters for the birthday party. This is a simple letter in which you mention the person […]
- Christmas Invitation Letter Christmas is a mega event that is celebrated with great pomp and show by Christian community all around the world. This day is celebrated at 25th of December each year. This is basically a religious event of Christian community and they are very excited and happy to celebrate this day. Lots of things are done to celebrate Christmas day i.e. Christmas parties are arranged, Christmas […]
- Sample Get Well Soon Letter This is a casual letter that can be sent to your close friends, family members and your dear ones who you think about very much and desire to say a good luck aspiration so that they get well soon and keep on healthy. There are no permanent rules and regulations to make such letter but the substance inside this letter absolutely depends upon your association with that human being. For […]
- Sample Apology letter Apology letter is such a document that you may need to accomplish in your personal as well as professional life. Apology letter is written to next person for apology for any of your mistakes, misbehave, poor performance, faults, bad saying etc. This letter is very important to write if you feel things are going to be wrong for your mistakes and bad sayings or whatever. In personal […]
- Sample Grievance Letter Grievance letter is written in very particular situations and it is of greater importance whenever you have any problem at workplace. Grievance letter is written by employees when they have to complaint about any problem happens to occur at workplace, office. This letter can also be said letter of complaint or complaint letter. You need to raise grievance against any issue you have at […]