Salary request letter can also be identified as letter of addressing salary requirements even at the start of your job, during job and when you are thinking of changing organization for the issue of low salary package. This letter can be said a way to negotiate with employer about your salary requirements and requests in most professional way. You need to stay very professional, decent even asking for your rights from the employer. Salary request letter is one of important documentation of an organization in which you talk and negotiate on salary package given to you when you are just new to the organization. It is said that negotiating salary at the start of your career is best than leaving it to discuss later.
Salary request letter is simple form of letter written to the employer by employees to request about increasing salary or negotiating important points of your salary package. This letter is written by the individuals who are not satisfied with salary package given to them for their job and duties at the workplace. It is your obvious right to talk about this issue but you must stay very decent and behave like professionals for asking about increment in salary. Using salary request letter regarding this is very important to convey your point of view to the employer. Salary request letter is written in the same way as other business letters are written for necessary negotiation.
Main contents of salary request letter are:
- Name, address and contact details of employee
- Employer name/organization name
- Date of joining job
- Details of your job description
- Current salary package
- Required salary package
- Signature of employee
Manually written business letters, notifications and applications are just part of past and now well drafted and professionally written documents are valued in all organizations. Hence, salary request letter must be accomplished in the same professional way just like other important documentation of business organizations is done. Variety of Performa’s and patterns are provided by organizations itself to use for any of purpose including letters, notifications, applications and business notes.
You must accomplish salary request letter in best professional way to negotiate your requirements of salary package before employer. There may be several things to have for format and pattern to write professional looking salary request letter. The one of them is using salary request letter templates that are widely available on web even free and charged. If you are interested in making salary request letter create in the best professional way, using salary request letter template is ideal way to do this. These templates are basically ready to use formats and patterns for lots of business documents and you can select most appropriate format for salary request letter according to your requirements and then can put your required contents in that format. Using template is quite convenient, time saving and money saving way of creating best professional like documents. It is up to you which way you select to accomplish salary request letter in the best professional way.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Salary Request Letter created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Salary Request Letter,
Related Sample Letters
- Sample Promotion Request Letter A promotion request letter is particularly written by an employee of the organization requesting to get his/her desired position in the organization. This letter is written in very particular time when employee really deserves that position. Most of organizations provide opportunities to their own employees to fill the vacancies vacant in the organizations. Writing promotion letter at […]
- Promotion Request Letter It is very common that when there are hundreds of employees working in an office, some will be retired and some will leave the job for better opportunities. If this happens, you should grab the chance and apply for a promotion. Usually in multinational companies, employees don’t need to request for a promotion as the HR department keeps an eye on this process and promotes the deserving […]
- Sample Inquiry Letter An inquiry letter is just about finding job opening in organizations and companies. It is also known as prospecting letter or letter or interest to be sent to companies where jobs and positions are vacant but they do not give advertisement in newspapers. Inquiry letters can be sent via mail and email but letter that are sent through email are most of the time not considered as inquiry […]
- Proposal Letter If you have located a job of your choice, you shall write a letter to the concerned organization to confirm that you are the right man whom they cannot overlook calling you and prove to be the best. In case you have been offered job, you should respond in such a way that the concerned organization will not change its decision regarding the offer. The guidelines in the following […]
- Sample Certification Letter Certification letter is one of important letters to be written in employment. This letter is written to verify some important information about the previous history of employees in employment. Letter of certification need to have in different phases of employment i.e. leaving job, getting new job, changing career, resolving legal issues and so on. Letter of certification is literally […]
- Sample Cancellation letter Letter of cancellation is very important to be used in all business and commercial correspondence and communicating cancellation of lots of business actions and transactions. Cancellation letters are generally written for many cases in business world for example canceling magazine subscription, stopping any transaction, canceling any order or delivery, canceling cable service, […]
- Sample Warning Letter Warning letter is one of important letters or documents to be used in organizations and companies. Basically this letter is written and given to workers for several reasons. Reasons for writing and giving warning letter to employees include poor performance, misconduct or may be cases of breaching in the workplace. Manager of department or higher management is responsible to take […]
- Job Application Letter Job application letter is very important document in the job search process and it is also called as cover letter. This letter or document is enclosed with resume when it has to submit to potential employer. Job application letter can also be said an introductory document containing important information about what is company name, how you come to know about that job position, your […]
- Proof of Employment Letter A proof of employment letter is very particular type of letter that is required by banks at the time of bank account opening, getting insured, mortgaging, getting new job etc. this letter is used as a record or proof for accomplishing important organizational activities as we have mentioned. Contents and information of proof of employment letter is very particular and you must be aware […]
- Authorization Letter Authorization letter is particular type of document that is used in professional life. Main purpose of creating this letter is to grant permission to someone for taking charge of your duties officially. It is very common that you have to involved in random responsibilities in same department or organization and sometimes it becomes difficult for you to manage all the things at a time […]