An inquiry letter is just about finding job opening in organizations and companies. It is also known as prospecting letter or letter or interest to be sent to companies where jobs and positions are vacant but they do not give advertisement in newspapers. Inquiry letters can be sent via mail and email but letter that are sent through email are most of the time not considered as inquiry letter. They are just noticed as email. Inquiry letter consists of some particular information and contents about your potential, skills and experience in relevant field and their own requirements for hiring an individual to work efficiently. Inquiry letter also suggests you how to follow up the vacant position and also your contact information.
Inquiry letter is one of official and professional like document so it needs to prepare in best professional way. Contents, basics and requirements of inquiry letter are same as other sorts of official letters are written however body of inquiry letter would be absolutely different containing information about job opening, organizational requirements and abilities of job seekers. It is better to make inquiry letter in well drafted way instead of hand written because such official and professional like documents are not accepted as hands written. Format and layout must also be right in the way to look professional. Given below is content list of inquiry letter that you must consider before writing inquiry letter in the best professional way.
- Your name
- Your address
- Your city name, state, ZIP code
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Name of contact person
- Title of company
- City, state, ZIP code
- Addressing the contact person
- Message body of inquiry letter
- Your name/signature
All these are usual and common contents of inquiry letter that you must accomplish to make this letter look professional and considerable. Inquiry letter must also be well drafted. Some people make this mistake to write such letters and official documents hands written but they are not often accepted as professional look is main requirement of such official documents and letters. To make inquiry letter look very professional, you must choose right and accurate format for it. Software packages are very good to make inquiry letter look good and captivating as well. Moreover, you can take help from inquiry letter templates that are widely available on different websites. You can even get free downloading of inquiry letter template and can make it in your own way. Templates are found to be very easy and convenient in giving such a professional look to such official documents and letters. Templates provide ready to use format in which all contents and information can be put according to requirements. These templates are easily customizable so you don’t need to have any other way for writing inquiry letter in the best way.
It is up to you which method or way you choose to write inquiry letter but remember it must accomplish all its requirements in the best way.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Inquiry Letter created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Sample Inquiry Letter,
Download Sample Inquiry Letter.
Related Sample Letters
- Job Inquiry Letter Most of the time, when you apply for a job in a company, they let you know about their decision in time but sometimes, you have to pursue the application and find out if they are considering your application or you need to move on. This is where a job inquiry letter comes handy. Usually when you send the job application letter, you have to wait at least 8-10 days before asking for any […]
- Promotion Request Letter It is very common that when there are hundreds of employees working in an office, some will be retired and some will leave the job for better opportunities. If this happens, you should grab the chance and apply for a promotion. Usually in multinational companies, employees don’t need to request for a promotion as the HR department keeps an eye on this process and promotes the deserving […]
- Proposal Letter If you have located a job of your choice, you shall write a letter to the concerned organization to confirm that you are the right man whom they cannot overlook calling you and prove to be the best. In case you have been offered job, you should respond in such a way that the concerned organization will not change its decision regarding the offer. The guidelines in the following […]
- Sample Promotion Request Letter A promotion request letter is particularly written by an employee of the organization requesting to get his/her desired position in the organization. This letter is written in very particular time when employee really deserves that position. Most of organizations provide opportunities to their own employees to fill the vacancies vacant in the organizations. Writing promotion letter at […]
- Salary Request Letter Salary request letter can also be identified as letter of addressing salary requirements even at the start of your job, during job and when you are thinking of changing organization for the issue of low salary package. This letter can be said a way to negotiate with employer about your salary requirements and requests in most professional way. You need to stay very professional, decent […]
- Introduction Letter Introduction letter is one that can be said cover letter enclosed with resume at the time of submission before potential employer. Hence introduction or cover letter is of greater importance for job seekers to represent themselves in the most professional way before potential employer. Introduction letter is very first point of communication between you and employer so it must be very […]
- Job Application Letter Job application letter is very important document in the job search process and it is also called as cover letter. This letter or document is enclosed with resume when it has to submit to potential employer. Job application letter can also be said an introductory document containing important information about what is company name, how you come to know about that job position, your […]
- Sample Cancellation letter Letter of cancellation is very important to be used in all business and commercial correspondence and communicating cancellation of lots of business actions and transactions. Cancellation letters are generally written for many cases in business world for example canceling magazine subscription, stopping any transaction, canceling any order or delivery, canceling cable service, […]
- Sample Promotion Letter For initiating and promoting company products and services to existing and potential customers, it is imperative to get help from a sales promotion letter. Usually these letters are managed through a mail keeping in view the need of the hours. But with the arrival of internet know-how and the ample use of computers nowadays, the sales promotion letters are easy to convey through email. […]
- Proof of Employment Letter A proof of employment letter is very particular type of letter that is required by banks at the time of bank account opening, getting insured, mortgaging, getting new job etc. this letter is used as a record or proof for accomplishing important organizational activities as we have mentioned. Contents and information of proof of employment letter is very particular and you must be aware […]