Regarding different rules and regulations in various countries and states, we can discuss and argue about the difference in these guidelines or instructions but most of the time, there is a similarity between these rules as they are designed to benefit the citizens. The rule that ask the underage children to provide their parents’ permission letter in order to travel out of the state or abroad is one of the most common permission letters. With this letter, the parents sign the consent that they are allowing their child to travel abroad along with the specific reason for the traveling i.e. studies, visit, vacation etc.
Brief Description of Parental Permission Letter (for studies):
As an underage kid, if you want to travel abroad for study purposes, you need to ask your parents or legal guardians to give you written permission for your travel. In your own country and the country where you will travel, there are several departments that will require this letter. Starting with your own country, when you apply for the permission to travel to another country, the office will ask you to provide written consent from your parents that in fact, is the permission letter from your parents allowing you to visit for study purposes. In the same manner, when you apply for visa in another country, the embassy will ask you to present the same letter of consent from your parents. When you apply for enrolment in a college or university in another country, the administration will also ask you to provide the permission letter before the registration. At the airport, the airport employees will also ask you to present the same parental permission letter for studies.
Here is preview of a Free Printable Sample Parental Permission Letter (for Studies) created using MS Word,
Here is download link for above shown Parental Permission Letter (for Studies),
Related Sample Letters
- Sample Doctor Permission Letter If a patient usually underage children wants to travel out of the state or country while they have a medical condition that is known to get severe sometimes, it is required for such person to present written consent from their physician or doctor allowing them to travel to their destination. If you want to travel with your child who is medically ill or you are the actual patient, you […]
- Sample Field Trip Permission Letter (For Professional Experts) A letter that allows an individual employee or a team of employees to conduct a field trip is known as the field trip permission letter. Just like a school field trip when the teacher is required to ask the head of the institution for the permission of an education field trip for the students, the employees of a company are also required to ask for permission before conducting any kind […]
- Sample Permission Letter Searching for metal is an interesting activity and you may find a number of places for this purpose. Some time you have to do this assignment on private property that require proper permission. You have to spare some days to get permission in order to do better work than other people. In this regard you may write a permission letter to the owner of the home in which you may tell him […]
- Authorization Letter Authorization letter is particular type of document that is used in professional life. Main purpose of creating this letter is to grant permission to someone for taking charge of your duties officially. It is very common that you have to involved in random responsibilities in same department or organization and sometimes it becomes difficult for you to manage all the things at a time […]
- Payment Reminder Letter Payment reminder letter is particular type of letter that is sent to customers to receive late payments, overdue payments and unpaid bills charged for products and services. Many of the companies deal with such customers in their day-to-day transactions and they have to remind them about their unpaid bills and late payments. These letters are written in very professional way as just to […]
- Sample Claim Letter Claim letter is very particular type of letter that is written to make claims on different issues including unsatisfactory performance, product malfunctioning, complaints from companies etc. This letter can also be said a complaint letter. In some instances, you have to write this letter for claiming for property, insurance or other legal issues. Claim letter is very serious and […]
- Recommendation Letter for Nursing School A document in which the writer appraises the skills, abilities, competitive qualities, characteristics, capabilities, and achievements of an individual being recommended in terms of that person’s talent to get higher education in particular college is named a recommendation letter. It is often known as a letter of reference, letter of recommendation, reference letter, or just […]
- Proposal Letter If you have located a job of your choice, you shall write a letter to the concerned organization to confirm that you are the right man whom they cannot overlook calling you and prove to be the best. In case you have been offered job, you should respond in such a way that the concerned organization will not change its decision regarding the offer. The guidelines in the following […]
- Sample Invitation Letter to Friend for a Birthday Party If you are planning a birthday party for yourself or one of your friends, you need invite people or more specifically, friends of the birthday person who will celebrate this occasion with him. You can either invite the friends by calling them but when you want to be more formal, you can invitation letters for the birthday party. This is a simple letter in which you mention the person […]
- Sample Certification Letter Certification letter is one of important letters to be written in employment. This letter is written to verify some important information about the previous history of employees in employment. Letter of certification need to have in different phases of employment i.e. leaving job, getting new job, changing career, resolving legal issues and so on. Letter of certification is literally […]