If a patient usually underage children wants to travel out of the state or country while they have a medical condition that is known to get severe sometimes, it is required for such person to present written consent from their physician or doctor allowing them to travel to their destination. If you want to travel with your child who is medically ill or you are the actual patient, you need to write this permission request letter to your doctor and after explaining the reasons for traveling out of the country, you ask for his or her permission. In return, if the doctor thinks you can travel or visit abroad, he will write you a permission letter allowing you to go on the trip.
Brief Description of Doctor Permission Letter:
When you or one of your children have a medical condition, you need to contact with your physician before making any choices that can affect the condition somehow. For example, you have heart problem and you want to travel to another country for a business meeting, before confirming your ticket, you need to contact with your doctor and explain your situation to him. If he thinks your condition is stable enough, he will allow you to travel. In return of your request letter, the doctor will write you a permission letter in which he not only gives his written consent but also explains your medical condition so that if there is some kind of emergency, the doctors in the other country can contact him and consult with him regarding your condition. In specific situations i.e. particular medical conditions, the doctors also provide their recommendations and guidelines to their patients regarding their medical condition and the travel or destination arrangements i.e. in case of asthma, the doctor can provide atmospheric situations of the destination so that the patient can take precautions during the travel.
Here is preview of a Free Printable Sample Doctor Permission Letter created using MS Word,
Here is download link for above shown Sample Doctor Permission Letter,
Related Sample Letters
- Parental Permission Letter (for Studies) Regarding different rules and regulations in various countries and states, we can discuss and argue about the difference in these guidelines or instructions but most of the time, there is a similarity between these rules as they are designed to benefit the citizens. The rule that ask the underage children to provide their parents’ permission letter in order to travel out of the state […]
- Sample Field Trip Permission Letter (For Professional Experts) A letter that allows an individual employee or a team of employees to conduct a field trip is known as the field trip permission letter. Just like a school field trip when the teacher is required to ask the head of the institution for the permission of an education field trip for the students, the employees of a company are also required to ask for permission before conducting any kind […]
- Sample Permission Letter Searching for metal is an interesting activity and you may find a number of places for this purpose. Some time you have to do this assignment on private property that require proper permission. You have to spare some days to get permission in order to do better work than other people. In this regard you may write a permission letter to the owner of the home in which you may tell him […]
- Sample Invitation Letter to Friend for a Birthday Party If you are planning a birthday party for yourself or one of your friends, you need invite people or more specifically, friends of the birthday person who will celebrate this occasion with him. You can either invite the friends by calling them but when you want to be more formal, you can invitation letters for the birthday party. This is a simple letter in which you mention the person […]
- Sample Good-bye Letter A good bye letter can also be said a farewell letter you have to write for your colleagues at the time of leaving job. Saying good bye to your beloved and supportive colleagues is one of most difficult times and you have to bid good bye letter to say them last and precious words/wishes. You can send your colleagues a good bye letter in the form of an e-mail or letter form depends on […]
- Sample Demand Letter Demand letter is one of important documents or letters to be used in our personal as well as professional life. Mainly demand letters are written in all civil cases including payment issues, property issues, business conflicts and claims. Insurance claim negotiation is mostly involved in writing demand letter. If you are writing demand letter for insurance claim so you have to send […]
- Sample Confirmation Letter Actually a confirmation letter is a post that is essentially sent to the concerned person in order to confirm a verbal agreement. It may be related to business or some personal matter. This letter can be used in a variety of situations this letter can authenticate a reservation of some flight or other transport facility, reply to an invitation, confirm the receipt of some services, or […]
- Farewell Letter When you change your present position or place, it is foremost obligation on your part to write a farewell letter having the tinge of softness and heart-warmth in order to tender good bye to your close friends, Akins or loved ones. Usually a farewell letter is written on the occasion when you are having graduation from college, when you are changing your job and even when have to leave […]
- Sample Hardship Letter Hardship letter is submitted to lender or service provider on request when loan duration is modified. Hardship letter helps you to avoid foreclosure and managing issues in mortgage payment. Most of people think about this letter that it is to write for dealing with all types of financial services. You have to write hardship letter and provide to lender or service provider for some of […]
- Proposal Letter If you have located a job of your choice, you shall write a letter to the concerned organization to confirm that you are the right man whom they cannot overlook calling you and prove to be the best. In case you have been offered job, you should respond in such a way that the concerned organization will not change its decision regarding the offer. The guidelines in the following […]