If you are planning a birthday party for yourself or one of your friends, you need invite people or more specifically, friends of the birthday person who will celebrate this occasion with him. You can either invite the friends by calling them but when you want to be more formal, you can invitation letters for the birthday party. This is a simple letter in which you mention the person whose birthday you want to celebrate along with the specification of the birthday party i.e. date, time, venue, number of people who will be there, foods and other planning of the party.
Brief Description of Invitation Letter to Friend for a Birthday Party:
If you are one of those who enjoy every moment of their lives, you are also the one who celebrates his or her birthday despite the fact that they are not a child anymore and an adult but according to such people, happiness doesn’t need a certain age. It doesn’t matter how old are as long you feel young inside your heart. If you celebrate your birthday every year, you can understand that the birthday party is more enjoyable when all of your friends and closed social members are invited. This means that you are planning a birthday party in a few days, you need to create a list of the people that you want to invite to the party and then send them the invitation letters. This is a very informal invitation letter and even if you want to send the letter to your coworkers, it doesn’t need to be formal. You can have fun with it the same way you want. Use whatever suits you the best and talk to your friends in the manner that you like.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Sample Invitation Letter to Friend for a Birthday Party created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Sample Invitation Letter to Friend for a Birthday Party,
Related Sample Letters
- Birthday Invitation Letter Birthday is one of most important and exciting day comes in everyone’s life. Each person tries his/her best to make this day more special and memorable. Lots of activities are done at birthday celebrations that may include cutting birthday cake, enjoying special food recipes, games, party favors, gifts and presents are given, music and other fun activities. Arrangement of birthday […]
- Christmas Invitation Letter Christmas is a mega event that is celebrated with great pomp and show by Christian community all around the world. This day is celebrated at 25th of December each year. This is basically a religious event of Christian community and they are very excited and happy to celebrate this day. Lots of things are done to celebrate Christmas day i.e. Christmas parties are arranged, Christmas […]
- Sample Good-bye Letter A good bye letter can also be said a farewell letter you have to write for your colleagues at the time of leaving job. Saying good bye to your beloved and supportive colleagues is one of most difficult times and you have to bid good bye letter to say them last and precious words/wishes. You can send your colleagues a good bye letter in the form of an e-mail or letter form depends on […]
- Sample Doctor Permission Letter If a patient usually underage children wants to travel out of the state or country while they have a medical condition that is known to get severe sometimes, it is required for such person to present written consent from their physician or doctor allowing them to travel to their destination. If you want to travel with your child who is medically ill or you are the actual patient, you […]
- Sample Invitation Letter for Fashion Show When there is a fashion show, the host of the show hires an organizer or event manager that manages different tasks in the show including sending invitations to the guests. It is vital and necessary responsibility of the event organizer that he or she will send the invitation letters for the fashion show to the guests at least 1-2 week prior to the actual event. This is a simple and […]
- Sample Reunion Letter Calling for reunion celebrations is one of greatest times of the year in which friends and relatives are called to come from other states for union celebrations. Basically it is a way of family gathering and relatives come from other states join reunion parties and celebrations and share their experiences, incidents and recipes as well. Reunion is not limited to just family and […]
- Sample Appreciation Letter Appreciation letter is such an important document or letter that is frequently written in our personal as well professional life. This letter can also be said an alternate of thank you letter or letter of acknowledgment. You have to write this letter for thanking, appreciating and acknowledging others for any of good things i.e. gifts, favors, actions done for you. Appreciation letter […]
- Business Invitation Letter to Participate in an Exhibition If someone is organizing an exhibition and he or she wants to invite people to the exhibition, the best way to spread the news and invite the guests to the event is with the business invitation letters to participate in an exhibition. This letter can serve the purpose of letting the business or company know that someone is organizing an exhibition and he wants the company to attend it […]
- Sample Get Well Soon Letter This is a casual letter that can be sent to your close friends, family members and your dear ones who you think about very much and desire to say a good luck aspiration so that they get well soon and keep on healthy. There are no permanent rules and regulations to make such letter but the substance inside this letter absolutely depends upon your association with that human being. For […]
- Farewell Letter When you change your present position or place, it is foremost obligation on your part to write a farewell letter having the tinge of softness and heart-warmth in order to tender good bye to your close friends, Akins or loved ones. Usually a farewell letter is written on the occasion when you are having graduation from college, when you are changing your job and even when have to leave […]