Most of the time, when you apply for a job in a company, they let you know about their decision in time but sometimes, you have to pursue the application and find out if they are considering your application or you need to move on. This is where a job inquiry letter comes handy. Usually when you send the job application letter, you have to wait at least 8-10 days before asking for any progress and when after 10 days, you don’t get any notification from the company, you should write this letter.
Here in this letter, you are required to provide details of your job application i.e. you name, the position you applied for, date when you sent the application and reference number if any. This way it will be easier for the recruiting staff to track your application and let you know about their final decision or if your application is still in progress.
Make sure that you use a simple and gentle tone in the letter as you don’t want to look upset or desperate for this job. Even if you want this job really bad, you shouldn’t let them find out that by your words as it makes you very non-professional. First you have to give them details about your job application and then ask them if they have processed it yet or need anything else. Then ask them to inform you about their final decision as soon as they make one.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Job Inquiry Letter created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Job Inquiry Letter,
Related Sample Letters
- Sample Inquiry Letter An inquiry letter is just about finding job opening in organizations and companies. It is also known as prospecting letter or letter or interest to be sent to companies where jobs and positions are vacant but they do not give advertisement in newspapers. Inquiry letters can be sent via mail and email but letter that are sent through email are most of the time not considered as inquiry […]
- Job Application Letter Job application letter is very important document in the job search process and it is also called as cover letter. This letter or document is enclosed with resume when it has to submit to potential employer. Job application letter can also be said an introductory document containing important information about what is company name, how you come to know about that job position, your […]
- Recommendation Letter for a Friend In this highly competitive world, it is a fact that companies, organizations, and institutions have a highly competitive applicant pool. Generally, they look for applicants who have a good character and who are capable enough to make a strong and positive impact in the future. This makes a recommendation letter so important. Besides an applicant’s own self advocacy, some of his/her […]
- Sample Proposal Acceptance Letter Proposal acceptance letter is just a formal notification to company when you accept any of its proposals. Proposal acceptance letter is written in this regard to inform the company that you have accepted the proposal. This letter is also written to inform even if given proposal is not accepted. Proposal acceptance letter stands in official documentation of organization and it must be […]
- Sample Promotion Request Letter A promotion request letter is particularly written by an employee of the organization requesting to get his/her desired position in the organization. This letter is written in very particular time when employee really deserves that position. Most of organizations provide opportunities to their own employees to fill the vacancies vacant in the organizations. Writing promotion letter at […]
- Sample Eviction Letter If you intend to know what most unlucky thing of being a landlord is, you will realize that it is evicting an occupant. This process is not only costly but also consume a lot of time to end it. In order to lower the costs to the minimum, the conviction proceedings must be performed as early as possible in your own interest. The very first step in this regard is to write a proper […]
- Proposal Letter If you have located a job of your choice, you shall write a letter to the concerned organization to confirm that you are the right man whom they cannot overlook calling you and prove to be the best. In case you have been offered job, you should respond in such a way that the concerned organization will not change its decision regarding the offer. The guidelines in the following […]
- College Recommendation Letter Since colleges have a highly competitive admission applicant pool, therefore college recommendation letters hold considerable weight in their admission decisions. Generally, colleges look for applicants who have and are capable enough to make an impact in future. This is the reason why a college recommendation letter is so important. Besides an applicant’s own self advocacy, some of […]
- Leave Application Letter Drafting leave application letter is literally important to get leave from your office or workplace. There may be several reasons for taking leave from your workplace and you are bound to tell and inform authority for taking leave and making this process professional like. Taking leave without writing application letter would be considered as absence from workplace and this is surely […]
- Scholarship Recommendation Letter Innumerable scholarships are introduced and awarded to individuals every now and then. The basic aim of these scholarships is to encourage, support and facilitate students to get or complete education. Those individuals who want to get higher education or want to complete their college education, but are unable to afford the high fees, can apply for a scholarship. In addition, students […]