Certification letter is one of important letters to be written in employment. This letter is written to verify some important information about the previous history of employees in employment. Letter of certification need to have in different phases of employment i.e. leaving job, getting new job, changing career, resolving legal issues and so on. Letter of certification is literally important for employees as it also works as record keeping of their career and employment history. This letter clearly shows what your previous job in the organization was and what the capacity of your work was. Another use of certification letter is to write for individuals who complete any of courses, training sessions, exams etc.
Like other documentations of organizations, certification letter must be written in the most professional. Certification letter is used for many times in recipient’s life. Organizations and institutes are responsible to accomplish certification letter and this must be accomplished in the best professional way. Given below are authentic tips for you to write certification letter in the right way.
- Keeping certification letter concise and brief is very important aspect as there is no room of giving extra detail in this letter. Just pertinent details are necessary to mention in this letter. This is the way you can make it look professional.
- Give some particular information and contents to certification letter including name of organization/institute, pertinent name, logo, title of course, training or achievement, duration of course, signature etc. More than this information and contents would make certification letter messy and look bad.
- Certification letter also stands among awards to be given in employment and educational career so this should be accomplished according to theme of organization or institute to make it attractive.
- Certification letter is flexible to give remarks and comments about the recipient by the organization or institute. Remarks and comments must be unique and attractive to read.
- Make use of attractive but professional like font style and size to make certification letter look good.
- You are suggested to take help from software packages to accomplish certification letter in the best way. These packages provide you ready to use format or Performa for making such professional like letters and documents.
- Making use of online templates is another option for you if you are familiar with operating computer. Templates are very good and convenient way of making such official like documents and letters. All contents can be customized on personal requirements.
- Contents are more important aspect of certification letter even all letters and documents to be used in professional life. So it is better to proof read certification letter after accomplishing it.
- Certification letter must be free from spelling and grammar mistakes and it should be accomplished by the person who holds good control over English grammar and language.
All these tips are necessary to follow for making a professional like, attractive and convincing certification letter. Whatever the way or method you chose to accomplish certification letter, it must look good and professional as well.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Certification Letter created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Certification Letter,
Download Certification Letter .
Related Sample Letters
- Sample Retirement Letter Retirement letter is written to the person who stops employment completely and says good bye to his/her organization, colleagues etc. Retirement letter is written by the organization from which the person is getting retired. Retirement is an amazing point in an individual’s life when he or she has to say good bye to all of his colleagues permanently. Retirement letter is not just bound […]
- Sample Promotion Request Letter A promotion request letter is particularly written by an employee of the organization requesting to get his/her desired position in the organization. This letter is written in very particular time when employee really deserves that position. Most of organizations provide opportunities to their own employees to fill the vacancies vacant in the organizations. Writing promotion letter at […]
- Proof of Employment Letter A proof of employment letter is very particular type of letter that is required by banks at the time of bank account opening, getting insured, mortgaging, getting new job etc. this letter is used as a record or proof for accomplishing important organizational activities as we have mentioned. Contents and information of proof of employment letter is very particular and you must be aware […]
- Sample Termination Letter Hiring and firing are important parts of businesses and professional life and you have to follow then when necessary. Termination letter is written to terminate or fire employees for several of reasons including poor performance, misconduct at workplace, ignoring company’s policies and strategies, frequent and continuous absence and lots of others. Employers have to write termination […]
- Job Offer Decline Letter While going through the incident of job seeking, it is imperative to know how to draft a cover letter, a thank you letter as well as an occupation recognition letter. It is also very significant for you to send a letter to the employer in case you decline a job offer. The purpose behind drafting this letter is informing the employer that you are not in a position to accept the offered […]
- Interview Letter Interview letter is of greater importance both for employer and job seeker in the process of job seeking and employment. This letter is to be written by employer and send to candidate who has submitted most convincing and winning resume and employer is going to take him/her chance to have interview meeting with him to negotiate some of other key points of employment. Hence, interview […]
- Salary Request Letter Salary request letter can also be identified as letter of addressing salary requirements even at the start of your job, during job and when you are thinking of changing organization for the issue of low salary package. This letter can be said a way to negotiate with employer about your salary requirements and requests in most professional way. You need to stay very professional, decent […]
- Solicitation Letter Solicitation is very particular term that refers fundraising. So writing solicitation letter is to write request letter for funds raising and charity collection. NGOs, welfare organizations, welfare trusts and institutes have to write solicitation letter to donors, public to share their contribution in collecting money and other resources for needy persons. When it has to write a […]
- Sample Appreciation Letter Appreciation letter is such an important document or letter that is frequently written in our personal as well professional life. This letter can also be said an alternate of thank you letter or letter of acknowledgment. You have to write this letter for thanking, appreciating and acknowledging others for any of good things i.e. gifts, favors, actions done for you. Appreciation letter […]
- Introduction Letter Introduction letter is one that can be said cover letter enclosed with resume at the time of submission before potential employer. Hence introduction or cover letter is of greater importance for job seekers to represent themselves in the most professional way before potential employer. Introduction letter is very first point of communication between you and employer so it must be very […]