Actually a confirmation letter is a post that is essentially sent to the concerned person in order to confirm a verbal agreement. It may be related to business or some personal matter. This letter can be used in a variety of situations this letter can authenticate a reservation of some flight or other transport facility, reply to an invitation, confirm the receipt of some services, or seminar and meeting arrangements. If you are going through such situation, you may follow these steps in order to plan a confirmation letter.
If you intend to write the confirmation letter that deals with your business matters, it is your paramount obligation to utilize letterhead or any recognized appearance of your name and address. It makes no difference if you make use of pre-printed label with same information. If you are going to write confirmation letter regarding some of your personal issues, you are allowed not only to make use of any type of paper but also can include personal substance without any fear. There may be a place where the inclusion of an email is essential but you have to follow the proper guidelines and correct procedure.
Keeping in view the substance of the letter, it is a better way to start your confirmation letter with verbal warm welcome so that the reader could feel good gesture about you and your organization to a great extent. It should be remembered that in some business letters, you are duty bound to use “Dear Sir or Madame” or other similar greeting. In case your correspondence is further informal or the addressee of your confirmation letter is a business acquaintance as well as your close friend, then you are not bound to follow formalities and may use first name or more informal wording according to your concern.
While writing a letter regarding some arrangement of meeting or seminar, it is very important for you to confirm details of the arrangement in order to provide satisfaction to your guest. For this purpose you must include specifically the date, time and location of the event in your letter, you have to concentrate on other details which you think are relevant to the agreement. It may be kept in mind that three fine points can be the liability for some particular tasks or remaining tasks that are required to be done.
If you are writing a confirmation letter to someone in which you are requesting him to accept the responsibility of some particular assignment, you may ask them to confirm whether the arrangement is agreeable. You could include in your letter that you will wait for their written reply in this respect
You ought to use attractive words like,” I am glad to confirm,” or “I was satisfied to receive,” as replying in receipt of items that require confirmation. You should not hesitate to write a term such as “Sincerely” or “Respectfully,” containing your typed name and placing your signature above that. You should not overlook using your full name in cse of business letters. Moreover the exercise of proofreading is required special attention if the letter is related to a business agreement.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Confirmation Letter created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Sample Confirmation Letter,
Related Sample Letters
- Proposal Letter If you have located a job of your choice, you shall write a letter to the concerned organization to confirm that you are the right man whom they cannot overlook calling you and prove to be the best. In case you have been offered job, you should respond in such a way that the concerned organization will not change its decision regarding the offer. The guidelines in the following […]
- Sample Hardship Letter Hardship letter is submitted to lender or service provider on request when loan duration is modified. Hardship letter helps you to avoid foreclosure and managing issues in mortgage payment. Most of people think about this letter that it is to write for dealing with all types of financial services. You have to write hardship letter and provide to lender or service provider for some of […]
- Internship Letter If you are going to apply for a nutritional internship after some time, you should learn how a professional letter to be added with your application. It has been observed that many students cannot interpret their experiences while writing a letter that may show the actual worth of their personality and prove them great students. If you are in search of exploring guidelines for this […]
- Farewell Letter When you change your present position or place, it is foremost obligation on your part to write a farewell letter having the tinge of softness and heart-warmth in order to tender good bye to your close friends, Akins or loved ones. Usually a farewell letter is written on the occasion when you are having graduation from college, when you are changing your job and even when have to leave […]
- Sample Get Well Soon Letter This is a casual letter that can be sent to your close friends, family members and your dear ones who you think about very much and desire to say a good luck aspiration so that they get well soon and keep on healthy. There are no permanent rules and regulations to make such letter but the substance inside this letter absolutely depends upon your association with that human being. For […]
- Sample Doctor Permission Letter If a patient usually underage children wants to travel out of the state or country while they have a medical condition that is known to get severe sometimes, it is required for such person to present written consent from their physician or doctor allowing them to travel to their destination. If you want to travel with your child who is medically ill or you are the actual patient, you […]
- Sample Letter of Credit Letter of credit plays an important role in international business. They are generally issued by bigger banks in order to pay a seller upon receipt of merchandise by a buyer provided the conditions stated in the letter have been fulfilled. You should keep in mind that the letter of credit submits documents for the goods instead of the goods themselves. Banks do not play any role in […]
- Payment Reminder Letter Payment reminder letter is particular type of letter that is sent to customers to receive late payments, overdue payments and unpaid bills charged for products and services. Many of the companies deal with such customers in their day-to-day transactions and they have to remind them about their unpaid bills and late payments. These letters are written in very professional way as just to […]
- Sample Complaint Response Letter Complaints and criticism are must to accept and welcome by all small and large scale organizations as they cannot move towards business growth and development without customer’s concern regarding products and services. It is very important for each organization to know what requirements of people regarding their products and services are and they have to furnish their requirements to […]
- Sample Announcement Letter Announcement letter is one of important and particular type of letters that are written in personal and professional situations. Announcement letter can be written in businesses for several purpose including:
Announcement for any of key events
Change in management
Formulating new policies and strategies
Launching new products/brand
Going to have an audit session