As the title shows a complaint letter is just about complaining about any inconvenience at your workplace and you have to write this letter to authority of your company. It is very common and normal that you can have some issues regarding your satisfaction at workplace and you have to complaint about these issues to higher management. Moreover, customers also have to write complaint letter to product or services brand for what are issues with their products and services. Writing complaint letter is one of the best and beneficial ways of resolving your issue regarding anything but in a very decent, mannered and polite way. Here are some of requirements for writing a complaint letter that you must consider and accomplish before starting write complaint letter against any issue.
- Straight forward, clear and concise
- Mannered, decent and polite in words
- Appropriate format or layout
- Better use of font size and style
- Professional like
- Should not be scary
Now just read the following lines to learn drafting Complaint Letter in the best way.
- For example, you are addressing any product or services brand for any of issue or complaint, you must write this letter to customer services department as this department is responsible to deal with customer’s issues, problems, complaints and suggestions. Your letter will be noticed to act efficiently and effectively. It is better to address the customer services department through name of manager or director of this department.
- Now let’s start writing body of complaint letter and very first line of your letter must be based on reason for which you have to write this letter. You should describe your issue or complaint giving pertinent facts along with dates of your transaction and method of using product or rendering service of that brand. You may need to give relevant serial and model numbers for registering your complaint.
- You can also state suggestions, remedies and solutions of the relevant problem that can better satisfy you regarding use of their products and services. Company can arrange replacement, refund or repair like facilities and you must be ready to avail them.
- If you are writing complaint letter for the very first time to the management of company, avoid threatening about taking legal actions against issues and complaints you have to suffer with their products and services. However, this can be accomplished if your first complaint letter is not responded properly by that company.
- You need to attach or enclose copies of some important documents like receipts, guarantees, warranties, copies of checks you may have sent and any other that can be supported to your complaint letter.
- You can end your complaint letter by giving them a time limit to resolve your problem or complaint. Clearly mentioning your requirements for products and services would also be good to avail facilities of company.
All these are requirements and things you need to accomplish to write a complaint letter in most effective but polite and well mannered way.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Complaint Letter created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Sample Complaint Letter,
Related Sample Letters
- Sample Complaint Response Letter Complaints and criticism are must to accept and welcome by all small and large scale organizations as they cannot move towards business growth and development without customer’s concern regarding products and services. It is very important for each organization to know what requirements of people regarding their products and services are and they have to furnish their requirements to […]
- Payment Reminder Letter Payment reminder letter is particular type of letter that is sent to customers to receive late payments, overdue payments and unpaid bills charged for products and services. Many of the companies deal with such customers in their day-to-day transactions and they have to remind them about their unpaid bills and late payments. These letters are written in very professional way as just to […]
- Sample Promotion Letter For initiating and promoting company products and services to existing and potential customers, it is imperative to get help from a sales promotion letter. Usually these letters are managed through a mail keeping in view the need of the hours. But with the arrival of internet know-how and the ample use of computers nowadays, the sales promotion letters are easy to convey through email. […]
- Sample Sales Letter Sales letter is written to customers and consumers to increase sales of products and services and it is very important letter in all sales and marketing related activities. Sales letters are written to customers on regular basis or whenever there occur any improvement or addition to the product or services package, customers and consumers are informed about products and this help in […]
- Sample Grievance Letter Grievance letter is written in very particular situations and it is of greater importance whenever you have any problem at workplace. Grievance letter is written by employees when they have to complaint about any problem happens to occur at workplace, office. This letter can also be said letter of complaint or complaint letter. You need to raise grievance against any issue you have at […]
- Sample Hotel Reservation Letter Hotel reservation or confirmation letter is very particular type of letter that is written by hotel management to send to their customers and guests for booking of hotel rooms and dining reservation. Writing hotel reservation letter is just about hospitality of hotel and restaurant management that is ultimately an essential part of their hotel services. Hotel reservation letter can be […]
- Sample Apology letter Apology letter is such a document that you may need to accomplish in your personal as well as professional life. Apology letter is written to next person for apology for any of your mistakes, misbehave, poor performance, faults, bad saying etc. This letter is very important to write if you feel things are going to be wrong for your mistakes and bad sayings or whatever. In personal […]
- Sample Warning Letter Warning letter is one of important letters or documents to be used in organizations and companies. Basically this letter is written and given to workers for several reasons. Reasons for writing and giving warning letter to employees include poor performance, misconduct or may be cases of breaching in the workplace. Manager of department or higher management is responsible to take […]
- Sample Hardship Letter Hardship letter is submitted to lender or service provider on request when loan duration is modified. Hardship letter helps you to avoid foreclosure and managing issues in mortgage payment. Most of people think about this letter that it is to write for dealing with all types of financial services. You have to write hardship letter and provide to lender or service provider for some of […]
- Authorization Letter Authorization letter is particular type of document that is used in professional life. Main purpose of creating this letter is to grant permission to someone for taking charge of your duties officially. It is very common that you have to involved in random responsibilities in same department or organization and sometimes it becomes difficult for you to manage all the things at a time […]