Hotel reservation or confirmation letter is very particular type of letter that is written by hotel management to send to their customers and guests for booking of hotel rooms and dining reservation. Writing hotel reservation letter is just about hospitality of hotel and restaurant management that is ultimately an essential part of their hotel services. Hotel reservation letter can be said a piece of acknowledgement on behalf of hotel management. In hotel reservation letters, some of important points are clearly stated for convenience of hotel management and guests to be arrived in hotel. Information that is given in hotel reservation letter include:
- Names and addresses of both parties
- Date/day of reservation
- Date of arrival and departure
- Number of guests
- Rates and charges of dining and room reservation
- Number and types of rooms booked
- Details of package
- Payment terms and mode
It just depends on hotel services whether reservation of dining and rooms is guaranteed or non-guaranteed. Hotel reservation letter also used to as record keeping of making transactions and bookings with customers. This letter is such an important piece that it can be used for legal consideration in case of any issue with customers and hotel management. Hotel reservation letter is also a point of communication between hotel management and respected guests so it must accomplished in the way to look very professional. However, reservation of rooms and dining can be retrieved on request of guests and can also be updated if extended by the guests.
Hotel reservation letter must be accomplished in the best and professional way. Making it in computer programs is always good instead of hands written reservation letter. Some of hotels and restaurants use their letterheads for accomplishing the requirements of reservation however, five star and high class hotels and restaurants make reservation letter compatible with theme of their restaurant. This is the way you can make it look more professional and attractive as well. When we come to discuss format and contents of hotel reservation letter, they are very similar to other official letters written by business organizations.
It is important to accomplish hotel reservation letter in highly professional way including all contents and information, using best font size and style, making it to the point, concise and details oriented as well. Format, layout and pattern of hotel reservation letter are also very important to consider giving it just a professional and attractive look. Such sorts of hotel documents can help you retain customers for long time. It is best to use ready to use formats and patterns just to put required contents in them for accomplishing best looking hotel reservation letter. Templates are very quick and active in serving this purpose of making hotel reservation and booking letter. Variety of software packages are also available to assist you in creating best looking and professional like hotel reservation and booking letters, document of acknowledgement and piece of appreciation of customers. This letter can also be very helpful in developing marketing strategies and efforts by hotels and restaurants.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Hotel Reservation Letter created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Sample Hotel Reservation Letter,
Download Sample Hotel Reservation Letter.
Related Sample Letters
- Business Invitation Letter to Participate in an Exhibition If someone is organizing an exhibition and he or she wants to invite people to the exhibition, the best way to spread the news and invite the guests to the event is with the business invitation letters to participate in an exhibition. This letter can serve the purpose of letting the business or company know that someone is organizing an exhibition and he wants the company to attend it […]
- Sample Apology letter Apology letter is such a document that you may need to accomplish in your personal as well as professional life. Apology letter is written to next person for apology for any of your mistakes, misbehave, poor performance, faults, bad saying etc. This letter is very important to write if you feel things are going to be wrong for your mistakes and bad sayings or whatever. In personal […]
- Sample Invitation Letter for Fashion Show When there is a fashion show, the host of the show hires an organizer or event manager that manages different tasks in the show including sending invitations to the guests. It is vital and necessary responsibility of the event organizer that he or she will send the invitation letters for the fashion show to the guests at least 1-2 week prior to the actual event. This is a simple and […]
- Sample Cancellation letter Letter of cancellation is very important to be used in all business and commercial correspondence and communicating cancellation of lots of business actions and transactions. Cancellation letters are generally written for many cases in business world for example canceling magazine subscription, stopping any transaction, canceling any order or delivery, canceling cable service, […]
- Sample Marketing Letter In order to reach your potential customer, marketing letters play a vital role. Instead of relying on the ads on electron or print media, you can adopt this strategy being the more fruitful. This personal link goes a long way to keep you away from contest. This method can also be successful when your budget is small and you lack a marketing team. If the marketing letters are written […]
- Sample Claim Letter Claim letter is very particular type of letter that is written to make claims on different issues including unsatisfactory performance, product malfunctioning, complaints from companies etc. This letter can also be said a complaint letter. In some instances, you have to write this letter for claiming for property, insurance or other legal issues. Claim letter is very serious and […]
- Sample Eviction Letter If you intend to know what most unlucky thing of being a landlord is, you will realize that it is evicting an occupant. This process is not only costly but also consume a lot of time to end it. In order to lower the costs to the minimum, the conviction proceedings must be performed as early as possible in your own interest. The very first step in this regard is to write a proper […]
- Sample Collection Letter You sole intention behind your business is to make your life easy by delighting your customers by utilizing your best abilities. You should not become the store of choice of your customers. To materialize your vision, you can make use of the following collection letter and debt collection guidelines. As everyone knew that letter writing is an art and everyone must pay good attention to […]
- Sample Complaint Letter As the title shows a complaint letter is just about complaining about any inconvenience at your workplace and you have to write this letter to authority of your company. It is very common and normal that you can have some issues regarding your satisfaction at workplace and you have to complaint about these issues to higher management. Moreover, customers also have to write complaint […]
- Sample Letter of Credit Letter of credit plays an important role in international business. They are generally issued by bigger banks in order to pay a seller upon receipt of merchandise by a buyer provided the conditions stated in the letter have been fulfilled. You should keep in mind that the letter of credit submits documents for the goods instead of the goods themselves. Banks do not play any role in […]