Drafting leave application letter is literally important to get leave from your office or workplace. There may be several reasons for taking leave from your workplace and you are bound to tell and inform authority for taking leave and making this process professional like. Taking leave without writing application letter would be considered as absence from workplace and this is surely not a professional attitude. Leave application letter would also be a written proof or record of your absence if there is any issue to precede lawsuit against you. That’s why writing leave application letter is very important on your behalf.
Leave application letter must be written in a professional way like other documents and letters are accomplished to stay professional. If you are looking for the way to write leave application in its best format and professional look, you are suggested to keep reading the following lines as we are going to discuss tips and guidelines for writing leave application letter.
- Leave application letter must be very formal.
- It should also be brief and concise.
- It should start from mentioning the reasons for taking leave.
- Duration or period of leave must also be mentioned in the leave application letter.
- If you have to delegate your duties and responsibilities to entrusted person, must include his/her name, designation and other relevant information and give proper charge to him/her.
- Hand written leave application letter is considered illegible to accept so try to draft it in the best way.
- If your organization of company is strict in leave policies, you must follow rules and regulations of taking leave.
- Format of leave application letter is also very important to consider and you must adhere to accomplish it in the best way. Format contents of leave application letter include your name, address, date, subject, salutations or greetings, body of letter, valediction and your name and signature.
- Use best appropriate font size and style to make leave application letter easy to read and understand.
Leave application letter stands in important official documents so it must be drafted in the professional like. Drafting leave application letter in computer software is better than hand written. Several of other ways are here to make you convenient in making leave application letter in best and professional format. For example, you can take help form variety of software packages that allow you to draft such official letters and documents in the best way. It also takes short time to create such letters with help of these programs. You can also take help from templates that are easily available on variety of websites. Even lots of websites provide you with free downloading of templates and help you to make a professional looking leave application letter. Templates are considered most reliable way of making such letters and documents as they provide ready to use format and you just need to put your contents information in that format. How would it nice when you will take short time, no money and stay easy to make leave application letter with help of leave application letter template.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Leave Application Letter created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Leave Application Letter,
Related Sample Letters
- Job Application Letter Job application letter is very important document in the job search process and it is also called as cover letter. This letter or document is enclosed with resume when it has to submit to potential employer. Job application letter can also be said an introductory document containing important information about what is company name, how you come to know about that job position, your […]
- Sample Grievance Letter Grievance letter is written in very particular situations and it is of greater importance whenever you have any problem at workplace. Grievance letter is written by employees when they have to complaint about any problem happens to occur at workplace, office. This letter can also be said letter of complaint or complaint letter. You need to raise grievance against any issue you have at […]
- Sample Termination Letter Hiring and firing are important parts of businesses and professional life and you have to follow then when necessary. Termination letter is written to terminate or fire employees for several of reasons including poor performance, misconduct at workplace, ignoring company’s policies and strategies, frequent and continuous absence and lots of others. Employers have to write termination […]
- Sympathy and Condolence Letter Condolence letter is written to the individuals who have lost any of their loved ones i.e. friends, relative or any one in office or workplace. This letter is must to write for joining people in their grief and sorrow. Condolence letter would be great source of comfort and sympathy for that person who is grieving for death of any of his/her loved ones. Importance of condolence letter […]
- Proof of Employment Letter A proof of employment letter is very particular type of letter that is required by banks at the time of bank account opening, getting insured, mortgaging, getting new job etc. this letter is used as a record or proof for accomplishing important organizational activities as we have mentioned. Contents and information of proof of employment letter is very particular and you must be aware […]
- Sample Letter of Resolution A Resolution Letter, its content and format vary according to the main purpose behind doing this effort. There is much difference between a corporate resolution letter and a death resolution letter. In spite of this fact, there are a number of common elements which are used in almost all the resolution letters frequently.
You cannot overlook the drafting of a resolution letter as […]
- Authorization Letter Authorization letter is particular type of document that is used in professional life. Main purpose of creating this letter is to grant permission to someone for taking charge of your duties officially. It is very common that you have to involved in random responsibilities in same department or organization and sometimes it becomes difficult for you to manage all the things at a time […]
- Sample Appeal Letter It is very common that unfair treatment is occurred for individuals at workplace, schools/colleges and they need to write appeal letter to rectify the situation. Main purpose of writing appeal letter is giving right and true facts about your case to the relevant authority so that you can avoid any sort of loss in your career. In appeal letter, you have to convince the authority/reader […]
- Sample Excuse Letter Excuse letter is just about apologizing any of your mistakes you make in your personal relationships, at educational institute, office or workplace or anywhere else. Excuse letter can also be written for absence from office/school/college or workplace for any of sicknesses. So writing excuse letter is very common and normal thing of our personal and professional life. However, it also […]
- Scholarship Recommendation Letter Innumerable scholarships are introduced and awarded to individuals every now and then. The basic aim of these scholarships is to encourage, support and facilitate students to get or complete education. Those individuals who want to get higher education or want to complete their college education, but are unable to afford the high fees, can apply for a scholarship. In addition, students […]